1. Like them I love them you have such a talent that compares to no other you capture moments that will stay with me forever! It is your personality and your god given talents that make you so special you can make what I call an awkward moment ( I hate having my picture taken!) But you make it fun and so natural that one doesn't even realize that you are taking pictures. You truly are amazing!- I. Buchanan rec'd through Facebook 05/05/15
2. Rec'd via email 3/28/15 Dear Spring, Thank you for all your effort in producing these wonderful pictures. They captured mom, Tina and I, and Winston and I, in a variety of poses reflecting different feelings. It was fun coming to your house and doing them. Thanks for your hospitality of the wine and the fruit and cheese plates. It was a wonderful unexpected extra treat. The time seemed to run so fast and it didn’t help that we arrived later than we had hoped with the weather and traffic, coming to you from Newmarket. All in all, it was a fun treat and will serve as a fond memory for all of us. Good luck in this becoming a successful new career direction. You certainly know how to make people feel comfortable and enjoy their time taking pictures with your gentle directions. One Love, Maggy and Winston
3. Oh my you are a rock star Spring these are great!-A. Oram
4. I’m so excited to see the rest! You wouldn't even know she wasn’t feeling well. So beautiful my girl is thanks again Spring Tripp-Reilly, you sure did an amazing job, as always. -M. Niezen
5. Jessi and I had such a good time with Spring. We are in the same photography group and she really has a rare talent, especially for portraiture. I hardly recognized myself, lol! She comes HIGHLY recommended for any photography work by me! Thanks so much for these photos of Jessi and myself. We'll cherish them always!-Rec'd Nov 13, 2014 on our Facebook page.
6. OH SPRING!!!! The pictures are more beautiful than I dreamed. I LOVE them. Thank you so much for capturing these moments in our lives. I will cherish these photos forever. Thanks so so much.-SS
7. Spring they are beautiful....cant wait to see the rest.. you and Juan did an awesome job.. thanks a bunch for everything .-Tracy
8. We want to thank you so much for your amazing ability to capture these precious shots of our little girl. We absolutely love the photos that you took and are so happy with them all. Thank you again and we cannot wait for our next session:)-Tiffany Douglas
9. We received the following note from our groom Kalab Dewar: I've been helping K&T with their wedding plans and they asked if I knew any photographers and I said I knew the only one worth having photograph your wedding and they loved your work. So your welcome, and any more people I know that are ever in need of a photographer I will be referring them to you!
10. We received the following note from our Bride Samantha Syvrette: Our pictures are amazing and we love our video. Thank you so much. You guys were amazing and the pictures are beautiful. You will be doing a lot more weddings, I think.
11. Amanda Monk (firstname.lastname@example.org) wrote about this gallery on Jul 29th Jacob and I cannot thank Spring and her team of assistants enough for all of their hard work on not only our wedding day, but our engagement shoot and Jack & Jill as well. Spring has such a creative mind and can truly capture moments that will last a lifetime! The photos of my wedding day bring tears to my eyes reminding me of how beautiful everything on our big day really was. Spring and her team are incredibly organized, professional, patient and kind. They really listen to your wants and needs for the day of your dreams and put their skills to use in every way possible. They take the time to get to know you, to capture the true image of you and for that we are eternally grateful! No matter what event you need photography for whether it be a wedding, family portraits, special events, baby photos etc; Spring and her team are definitely the ones for the job! We are so incredibly happy with our photos and will definitely be hiring Spring again in the very near future! Thank you so much for all of your hard work and dedication. We appreciate every bit of it!
12. We both are indebted to you for going far beyond are expectations and capturing memories for a lifetime. We will be referring you to everyone we know. –Angeline & Serban
13. Posted on one of our photos on Facebook by K. Frost 12/21/2015: The photographer was awesome to work with and everyone had a great time. (Referencing a family portrait session.)
14. Love your whole attitude towards females, encouraging self esteem and confidence. You are very inspiring to work with and very comfortable to shoot with. Thank You, Vann Gouweleeuw
15. I’m having a hard time deciding. I love these shots, great job! -P. Little
16. I wanted to say thank you for the amazing photos you took. I have had lots of positive feedback on the photos. -L. McIntosh
17. The photographs are lovely. Great work! -L. Crowston
18. Thank you Spring. I appreciate your time and skill. -S. Bambrough
19. You did a great job on Tuesday. Thanks so much! -J. Kennedy
20. It was fun to do this sitting with you, especially since it was a surprise. I have to say you're a genius with a camera!! -L. Foulkes
21. Spring you have totally outdone yourself this time! These pics are amazing and capture friendship in a truly beautiful and fun way! Thank you for giving Victoria and her friends a great memory I know they will treasure! Xo -B. Leask
22. Beautifully done Spring Tripp-Reilly I can't thank you enough not only for the stunning photos but for your personal touches and how at ease you made the girls feel from your guidance to your pure enjoyment and energy. Always a pleasure!!! -Laura McNulty
23. Working with Spring Reilly, lead photographer at Life's Elements exceeded my expectations! Leading up to the session, I was nervous of course, but Spring provided me with many great tips to be prepared. Spring made me feel very comfortable before, during and after the session. She is so easy to talk to, alleviating the anxiety some of us may have in the role of "subject." Not only is she extremely talented, but she is efficient at creating photo "sets" and posing her subjects. If you're a busy entrepreneur who wants a vast selection of photos wearing a variety of outfits for your online and print marketing - and quickly at that - check out Life's Elements Photography!-Jill Kennedy
24. Thank you Spring Tripp-Reilly. What a wonderful day, we're still basking in our wedding bliss. We are so thrilled with our pictures!! You were so quick and they are amazing!-Ella Taylor
25. Wow! Just Wow! You made our wedding memorable for life. You captured all our most precious moments and allowed us to relive them over and over again. Thank you from the bottom of our hearts for your kindness, your support, your talents...your friendship. Love, Amanda and Cindy
26. What a great experience and day ! Love the way you captured the personality of our boy!-C. Morissette
27. Normally you hear that pets make people feel good. Spring Reilly has this special gift for stimulating social bonding, relaxation and trust while easing the stress during the session with my hyper German Shepherd. Highly recommended -J. Gil Niehorster